High-precision spraying results: With the introduction of the new spray dispenser ViscoTec is focusing on volumetric spraying at this year’s Bondexpo, the international trade fair for bonding technology.
Spraying is a proven application that for example is used when painting materials containing colour pigments or for difficult component geometries. Volumetric spraying of low to high viscosity materials can be carried out continuously or punctually – absolutely pulsation-free!
The ViscoTec technology is known for a gentle and homogeneous material application, especially for dosing materials with fillers. Like all products in the ViscoTec portfolio, the new spray dispenser is based on the endless piston principle.
Special features of the ViscoTec spray dispenser:
- Economical material application
- Spray width and spray intensity are adjustable by air pressure
- Speed-dependent dosing – flexibly variable even during the dosing process
- Uniform coating of the surface
- Low cleaning and maintenance costs
- Perfectly suited for low to medium viscosity materials
Convince yourself of the advantages of the new spray dispenser and visit ViscoTec at the Bondexpo at booth 6419 in hall 6.